Lately

Dec 29, 2012


 Hi! I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas holiday. I've been super lazy about posting, and I think it's because I just don't feel like I have that many exciting things to say. There are still a lot of cool things out here to see, especially with winter, so I think I am going to start posting mostly pictures. This will motivate me to post more often and let everyone see what we are up to, as well as some beautiful winter scenery. Also, the picture quality should improve as I learn how to use my awesome, new camera! These are all from my phone.



View of the Tetons
View during our hike near Cache Creek today
Sammie in a hat
Sammie loves us.

Teton Village on Christmas Eve
Getting ready to ski at Teton Village on Christmas Eve
Lift at Teton Village
It was really snowy!
Snow in Jackson, WY
Deep snow
Sammie running
Here she comes!
Cross Country Skiing in Jackson Hole
Our first time Cross Country skiing ... It is a great workout!
Cross Country Skiing in Jackson Hole
More cross country skiing with Sammie's leash attached to my waist



sammie running
Sammie likes to sprint towards me a lot.

So, there are some scenes from winter so far! Some days are really gloomy and cloudy, which almost never happened in the summer, but there are still a ton of days that are sunny and crystal clear. It seems to be warmer on snowy, cloudy days and freezing cold when it's clear out, so there are pros and cons to both! (When I say warm, I mean 25 degrees.) We are having fun, though, and it is cool to experience a real winter. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.